Want some great tips on negotiation while you obtain your 12 CPD Points?
This course covers the following modules:
- What is a negotiation?
- The negotiation model
- Staging negotiations
- Planning and preparing for the negotiation (Stage 1)
- Influencing the perception of the other party (Stage 2)
- Buyer/Tenant perspective
- Seller/Landlord perspective
- Handling the offer (Stage 3)
- Trading in the bargaining arena (Stage 4)
Successful completion of our assessment activity will meet the requirements for 12 CPD points under the current requirements of the NSW Commissioners Guidelines for CPD.
CPD Points are approved by RTO 41529.