Body Language Basics CPD Course
$99.00 inc. GST
Can you tell if someone is telling the truth just by looking at them? Through Body Language Basics you will be given a set of tools to use to your advantage. These tools can be utilised in both the office, with your clients, and at home!
Understanding Body Language will provide you a great advantage in your daily communications. Body Language Basics will provide you with a great set of skills to understand that what is not said is just as important than what is said. It will also give you the ability to see and understand how your own Body Language is being seen. You will be able to adjust and improve the way you communicate through non-verbal communications.
- Define body language
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognise common mistakes when interpreting body language.
- Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
- Practice your body language skills.
Assessment activities have been set for this course and these activities must be completed successfully as part of the CPD requirements.
Successful completion of our assessment activity will meet the requirements for 12 CPD points under the current requirements of the NSW Commissioners Guidelines for CPD.
CPD Points are approved by RTO 41529.