The Marketing Makeover Magician – Melanie Hoole
Here are the highlights from our Transform Week 3 session 2 where Campaigntrack has joined the Transform train, surprising our lucky #SuperSix real estate agents with $90,000 worth of marketing support as part of the 12week Transform program. Each agent will receive $15,000 of personal and property marketing assistance from Campaigntrack, including a Personal Marketing Makeover and two (yes two!) Property Marketing Makeovers.
Thank you our Week 3 sponsor:
- See how Campaigntrack has provided the Super Six personal and property marketing makeovers here
What did the Campaigntrack package include:
Personal Marketing Makeover
- Agent photo shoot
- Agent profile copy
- LinkedIn profile
- Facebook profile
- Twitter profile
- Instagram profile
- Google+ profile
- A6 Agent profile postcards (inc. creative design, print qty 1000, delivered to the agent’s office)
- 2 x Content marketing articles published to LinkedIn and then amplified across the agent’s social media accounts
- Plus, strategic advice on understanding the agent’s key customers, avenues to engage their target audience and how to manage their digital presence as the makeover unfolds.
2 x Property Marketing Makeovers
- Property photos (6 or more stills)
- Property copywriting (full package, site unseen)
- Matterport 3D virtual tour
- Property video
- Instagram video
- A4 brochures (inc. creative design, print qty 100, high-quality finish, delivered to the agent’s office)
- DL mail cards (inc. creative design, print qty 200 x Trifecta pack = qty 600 total, delivered to the agent’s office, excludes distribution)
- Single property website with vanity url and $500 AdWords campaign.
- Social posting of property website across; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, G+
- And for the two lucky Sydney based agents, inclusion of an Illuminated Signboard which lights up at night (inc creative design, print and installation)
Melanie Hoole, Campaigntrack’s Marketing & Product Director, is as excited to be working with the #SuperSix as they are about the Transform opportunity. “It was such a pleasure to hear their responses…,” Hoole shared.
“How insane was today? I can’t believe how lucky we all are. Seriously, I just had a chat with my sales manager Andrew about the prizes – he couldn’t believe it and I couldn’t even believe it as I was saying it myself!” Benjamin James, McGrath Balmain.
“A massive, big, huge thank you to Melanie Hoole from Campaigntrack. Oh my god, the amazing package that you have just given us, that is just going to blow our minds. I really look forward to talking to you.” Melinda Allamby, Ray White Holland Park.
According to Hoole, it was important the #SuperSix gained the full Campaigntrack marketing experience, so they could see how a strategic combination of real estate marketing initiatives would help them excel.
“Ensuring the #SuperSix have high-quality content in the form of copy, photographs and video gives them a solid foundation from which to craft their personal brand story, each property story, as well as create a first-class digital presence.
“It’s exciting times, the real estate industry is on the cusp of change,” Hoole says. “I want to give the #SuperSix a glimpse of the future. Google, Facebook and many other social platforms have reached maturity where local agents can more easily reach potential vendors and foster ongoing dialogue. Agents can now build their own target audiences and personal brand to greater effect.”
Campaigntrack has come full circle in the last two decades. From real estate marketing agency to technology provider, back to full-service agency. Working with the major industry players across Australia and New Zealand, Campaigntrack provides content, digital marketing and print services. The company’s advanced software solutions and dedicated customer care support big and boutique real estate brands with comprehensive and well-rounded real estate marketing strategies.
If you would like access to all the Transform marketing webinars, simply subscribe at www.campaigntrack.com/transform2016, before AREC starts on 22nd May 2016.
If you have questions for the coaches or for the Super Six tweet us @eliteagentmag #transform